About Falls Free Vermont
- Falls Free Vermont is a coalition of organizations and individuals with a mission to reduce preventable falls and fall-related injuries and deaths in older adults.
Scope of Work
- At Falls Free Vermont, we strive to meet our mission through the following goals and activities: Provide Statewide Resources, Raise Awareness, and Increase. Education & Training
StructureWe are organized:
- Falls Free Vermont meets quarterly on the second Tuesday of January, April, July and October.
- Subcommittees work on specific projects or initiatives throughout the year.
- Decisions are made via consensus whenever possible.
We are mission-driven and results-oriented:
- Data-driven in our work and conduct ongoing self-evaluation using the lens of results-based accountability.
We are collaborative:
- Recognize that we can maximize our resources and minimize duplication to have a wider and more effective impact.
We strive for sustainability:
- Seek relevant funding opportunities in collaboration whenever possible with an eye towards sustainability of our mission.